1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

Where do you buy fungicide free cellulose paste?

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by mrsh84, May 2, 2011.

1. I want to put 'slime' in the water tray and heard about this. The only wallpaper paste I have seen in cheap places like wilkinson says keep away from children and does not state whether it contains fungicide. I know tts do it but are there any shops you can buy it from?
    Many thanks, I hope someone can help me.

2. I want to put 'slime' in the water tray and heard about this. The only wallpaper paste I have seen in cheap places like wilkinson says keep away from children and does not state whether it contains fungicide. I know tts do it but are there any shops you can buy it from?
    Many thanks, I hope someone can help me.

3. Msz

Msz Established commenter

<a id="mainimage">[​IMG]hobbycraft if there is one near you
    [/URL]

4. Thankyou, there's one not too far away so will try and get there next holiday! Have got some gellibaff to last us a couple of weeks (2 packs) and might try bubble bath and whisks this week. Thanks again.

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

Cornflour and boiling water produces a gloopy clear substance (would require lots of cornflour for a water tray I'm afraid)

6. We might try that one with a normal sized tray! (have got loads spare) Thanks, it's tricks like this that you have to learn as you go along.