1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where do I find my downloads?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by freckle06, Feb 15, 2017.

1. freckle06

freckle06 Lead commenter

I've downloaded a few resources, but how do I find them quick and easily?? I can't see a tab that says 'my downloads'.

Thanks

2. jemmadaniels

jemmadaniels New commenter Staff Member

Hi freckle06, if you click on your username in the top right-hand corner you will see a drop-down menu appear. Click on 'My resources' here and it will take you to a list of your downloaded resources.

Many thanks,
    Jemma

3. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

I also don't find it easy. I seem to only find 'my downloads' by going via the 'favourites' link.
    The 'My Resources' takes me to a list of my resources, that I've uploaded.

4. MissHallEnglish

MissHallEnglish Occasional commenter Forum guide and community helper

Ok so I've just tried it. Didn't realise the 'My Resources' was a link - I just assumed it was a subheading.
    Apologies!

5. freckle06

freckle06 Lead commenter

That's what I thought too.

Thank you, have now located them!

6. traceywithane

traceywithane New commenter

i don't have that option in my drop box, just checked again. so where are they? Amongst the gigantic adverts no doubt

7. TES_Rosaline

TES_Rosaline Administrator Staff Member

Hello @traceywithane, have you logged the issue with the Customer Services Team? Please can you email help@tes.com about your issue and my colleagues will be able to help you or contact the relevant team.