1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where can you order past KS1 SATs papers?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by blue123, Feb 24, 2008.

1. I'm after a certain one as I have the booklets at school but cant find and questions!! Is there anyway of ordering old SATs??? We seem to have a cupboard of bits and pieces but no whole ones going from level 2 to 3.

Thanks xx

2. I'm after a certain one as I have the booklets at school but cant find and questions!! Is there anyway of ordering old SATs??? We seem to have a cupboard of bits and pieces but no whole ones going from level 2 to 3.

Thanks xx

3. imc

imc

If you have testbase in school you can print any of the past tests, questions, answers etc

4. great thanks - we dont have testbase was after 2002 level 3 questions?? anyone??

5. I have copies of all past papers to around 1999 in a cupboard at school. If you would like them posted to you, I can do that but you will need to email me with your school address.

sjw54@hotmail.com

6. Hello there,

Do you still have these papers please ?

Many thanks