1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

where can I find APP maths in word document???

Discussion in 'Primary' started by sinclair, Aug 2, 2009.

1. as the title says, i'm looking for APP for maths in a word document so that I can copy and paste assessment focus into my planning. Help would be gratefully received!!!

2. as the title says, i'm looking for APP for maths in a word document so that I can copy and paste assessment focus into my planning. Help would be gratefully received!!!

3. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I use the pdf and capture the bits I need
    Must say, I tend to overuse the APP objectives rather than the rather mixed-up learning objectives in the Numeracy Strategy

4. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

I have the APP sheets for Numeracy in WORD documents if you want me to email them - I have managed to fit levels 1 to 5 on no more than 2 pages so that all our staff have an A3 sheet for each attainment target - somehow this made the whole process more managable!

5. Hi, my school are just starting to use APP from September. Most people who talk about APP are saying it is easier to see all objectives together like you said. Can I have a copy of the word documents you have produced save me reinventing the wheel? Thank you so much
    lovellin@hotmail.com

6. It'd be fab if you could add these to the resources bank on here, I'd love a look and it'd save loads of people asking you to email them over! :)

7. many thanks fro your reply. I would be delighted to have a copy of your document.
    email: brigidquinn@fsmail.net
    I'm doing a whole day inset after the hols so this would be perfect. Many, many thanks
    brigid

8. Hi, although I been using APP for a year now I am moving school and as yet they don't use APP. As maths coordinator, these would be a good starting point. Is there any chance I can have a copy too please? My email is tiggerwhitty@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you [​IMG]

9. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

10. Thanks Sara2007 they are great!

11. sara,
    many thanks for your email. This is fantastic and have saved me many hours of work. grately appreciated. thanks

12. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Official guidance is not to use APP for planning, only for assessment.

13. my intention is to use the appropriate assessment focus based on my learning objectives not using assessment focus as a bases for learning. weekly planning should indicate areas for assessment.

14. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

I have also created a document for years 1 to 6 that show which APP objectives link to each block and unit of Numeracy planning - we will just be adding this to our planning to focus any assessment opportunities. It saves a lot of time trying to match assessment foci to objectives! If you want to take a look - let me know!

15. Yes olease, sara. That sounds like just what I need!
    will you post or email to subsub@gmail.com

16. Yes PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance: thepinkpaddington@yahoo.co.uk

17. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

You have mail - hope you find it useful!

18. Sara please could i have a copy of this?
    thanks in advance
    jo_998@hotmaill.com

19. tange

tange New commenter

20. sara2007

sara2007 New commenter

You have mail! :eek:)