1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy a good teacher's planner online???

Discussion in 'Primary' started by giraffe77, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Question's pretty much in the title - I want a good teacher's planner / diary that I can buy online (I live in a tiny town, with no decent shops). It needs to be suitable for use in a Reception / Key Stage One classroom, split into four lessons, maybe plus one for general 'to do' notes. Anyone experienced a decent one???

2. Question's pretty much in the title - I want a good teacher's planner / diary that I can buy online (I live in a tiny town, with no decent shops). It needs to be suitable for use in a Reception / Key Stage One classroom, split into four lessons, maybe plus one for general 'to do' notes. Anyone experienced a decent one???

3. Rachel Hunter

Rachel Hunter New commenter

I bought a primary teachers planner from Pirongs online shop and it is fabulous! If you go to the website you can see what is inside but basically everything you need - weekly and daily pages (you can choose how many lessons you have per day), notes pages, marking pages and best of all it comes in loads of colours and you can get your initials stamped in it!

I do not work for them honest - I just love my planner!

4. I've just ordered one - thanks so much!!! x