1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

where are year one learning objectives

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by cazkylie, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Please can somebody help me with a query. I have always taught reception but from january im going to be teaching a mixed reception and year one class and im really worried about it year one is so alien to me. Where do i find year one learning objectives? and do i use the national curriculum still or the literacy and numeracy frameworks? ive no idea where to start with planning either, i really need some help any help appreciated ;-)

2. Please can somebody help me with a query. I have always taught reception but from january im going to be teaching a mixed reception and year one class and im really worried about it year one is so alien to me. Where do i find year one learning objectives? and do i use the national curriculum still or the literacy and numeracy frameworks? ive no idea where to start with planning either, i really need some help any help appreciated ;-)

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Probably not on a pregnancy forum!

4. knew i wasnt great with technology but thats just daft, no idea how i managed that! lol![​IMG]