1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

where are the DUBAI ABU DABI teaching jobs advertised?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by guisseppe, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Please can someone advise of where the jobs are being posted for after Christmas, also does anyone working in UAE know of schools who would accept a Cv sent directly to them please.

2. Please can someone advise of where the jobs are being posted for after Christmas, also does anyone working in UAE know of schools who would accept a Cv sent directly to them please.

3. You could try the large company who have 4 schools in Abu Dhabi and 1 in Al Ain they often need people mid-year. PM me if you need more details Good luck x

4. Hi, thanks for the reply. Not sure what pm means, but I'd you could oddermoreadvucei would be exceptionally grateful!

5. stopwatch

stopwatch Occasional commenter

Guisseppe, are you planning on working in a British School?
    If so, I have to say that your written English isn't very clear. Is English your first language? If not, how will you overcome this?
    Not a criticism, just an observation

6. Myself and a number fo friends got jobs in the UAE through teachanywhere. Have you tried there?

7. Hi again, PM is personal message. Send me a message with what you want to know and I will do my best to answer or give you info. Thanks x

8. Hey, just seen the reply to the post, apologies for the typo's, I fear that the autocorrection on my phone is playing havoc with my sentence structure, ggggrrrr. I am English ! I am looking for a job in a British school in Dubai. I have 7 yrs experience and am trying to make initial contacts through the forums.. Can you offer any advice?

9. Hi,
    Sorry I am in Abu Dhabi so can't really offer advice or contacts. Good luck though xx

10. hi, thanks for getting back to me, although I have stated that I am looking in Dubai, Im also open to the idea of Abu Dabi.
    I guess i just want to come to the UAE to experience a different kind of schooling. what do you think?

11. Hi there, I am currently teaching Food Technology and would be interested in teaching in Abu Dhabi is Food Tech a viable subject.

12. Sorry not in government schools. British Curriculum schools may offer it. What about Al Yas Paula?

13. Hi, Yes food tech teachers are needed in British curriculum secondary schools as part of the Design and Technology department. Good luck xx