I am unsure what to do and so thought I would ask advice. I am currently teaching in a school where I am doing badly and want to leave, I have had a series of awful observations and have been told that I will be going through informal capability and then formal capability and the school will look to be rid of me by Easter unless I show improvement. Now I am quite aware that I could fight this as procedures have not been followed, for example not having been given any official feedback from observations yet beyond a debrief later that day but I do not really want to. I am actually looking to leave teaching altogether. I know i may not get a job straight away so am looking but also look at supply, there is a lot in my area which should hopefully take me up till summer (need longer term as day to day is not secure enough as I am the main earner). I want to be fair to my school but cannot decide if I should give my notice before half term to be polite, wait till the last day possible in the hopes of being in something more secure. There is still a nagging bit of my mind that says I should fight the capability but I am so stressed teaching where I am, more so than any school I have previously been at. What do people think?