1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

when to count a new cycle from after a MC?! Confused...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by rwegointocomputers, May 10, 2011.

1. Anyone able to help?

I am trying to understand this first cycle...yes, yes I am driving myself made!

Is it from the first day of the MC, when I stopped bleeding or when HCG levels were zero?!

Any thoughts anyone?!

thanks xx

2. I was told by consultant to start from the first day of bleeding (which was a bit odd with my last one as I only bled slightly twice, six days apart!)

3. that's what I thought but now wondering if perhaps its from when HCG drops to zero which I know was 10 days later as I had blood tests etc...

4. thanks ladies. Now on CD45 if you count from 1st day of bleeding mof MC and no sign of AF and I am trying again and no BFP either...how long should I wait before going to the doctors?!

5. Just found the perfect description of this - someone on Mumsnet is calling it the *** cycle as no-one knows what's going on or how long it should last!!

6. love it! oh so true. Had pink CM earlier so thought AF was on her way but nothing again now.