1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

When should I know?!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by angelface22, Feb 22, 2012.

1. angelface22

angelface22 New commenter

OMG; Disaster interview today. Need a 1:1 session with Theo. They said they would call this "afternoon". Almost 5pm and nothing yet????????????/

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Afternoon could go on to 7 pm. Don't bite all your nails away!
    [​IMG]
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Win That Teaching Job seminar on Saturday February 25th, and also the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop87.eventbrite.com
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com

3. angelface22

angelface22 New commenter

<u>Still</u> haven't contacted me. I think it's very rude.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You are right.
    At the very least, they should have contacted you to say that they aren't able to announce their decision yet.
    But on the bright side . . .
    If choice A has asked for 24 hours thinking time, the fact that they haven't yet contacted you to say "No" could mean that you are their Plan B so are holding on with you . . .
    Best wishes
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    I shall be doing the Win That Teaching Job seminar at 2pm on Saturday February 25th, and also the Moving into Headship or SLT seminar on Saturday 17th March.
    www.tesweekendworkshop87.eventbrite.com
    www.tesweekendworkshop90.eventbrite.com

5. Have you heard anything yet?