1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

When is it?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Aug 27, 2015.

1. catmother

catmother Star commenter

We keep hearing about changes and redesign.....When is it all happening? Does anyone know? I feel we are all in limbo just now.

I keep thinking we are going to wake one day, none of our logging will work and we will find the TES well closed.

2. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

Oh no - do you think it's a trick?

3. aspensquiver

aspensquiver Star commenter

Does anyone really care apart from those who rabbit all sorts of personal information to all and sundry? The rest will go to the admittedly ghastly Twitter and the even more ghastly Mumsnet Staffroom.

4. catmother

catmother Star commenter

I think I do.

5. kittylion

So do I.

6. gargs

gargs Star commenter

I was hoping it would be early this week so I'd have time to get used to it before going back to work.

Ah well...

7. 25975

25975 New commenter

God how dull you lot are.

8. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I think they were saying end of August-so there's not many days left!

9. josienig

josienig Star commenter

Hmm..don't ALL of us who post on here share some personal information? Is that rabbiting on? If so, I'm a proud rabbiter and have benefited from, and enjoyed, the input of MOST of the other 'rabbiters' over the last 4 years, be it serious, lighthearted or downright silly.

# 25975, surely you meant to use 1st person plural, if you're (singular/ plural) on this thread?

10. grumpydogwoman

grumpydogwoman Star commenter

There are some lovely rabbiters here. Interesting, kind, thoughtful, provocative, intelligent, supportive. They far outnumber the grouchy grinches.

11. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I've been getting quite fidgety . . . . it all feels a bit daft . . . people banned for revealing changes just a week or so before the changes are made public anyway.

Just saying. I'll shut up now.

[​IMG]

12. cosmosinfrance

cosmosinfrance Star commenter

Hmmmmm - this posting style is so familiar - now, who does it remind me of?

13. 25975

25975 New commenter

LOL at a poster of a few days old x

14. cosmosinfrance

cosmosinfrance Star commenter

LOL back atcha for not having sussed out my name....

15. Crowbob

Crowbob Lead commenter

Where can we expect to see you then, Aspen?

16. kittylion

Thank you random number. [​IMG]

17. gargs

gargs Star commenter

It seems to have started. I can see the new homepage and the new feed page thing. I've unfriended everyone who I was friends with so that I don't see their recent activity, I only see 'TES shared' stuff. It was easy enough to find my way here. Let's see what happens next...

18. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Initial reaction. It's very 'white'! Also seem to be having to 'log in' even more than normal every time I move to a different area.

Did manage to find my Hotlist by using the link on the left-hand side and then everything looked pretty normal.

Will probably take some getting used to and got to get ready for school so as long as I can get to Resources that process may have to wait awhile.

Edit. In case any moderators are monitoring this thread I can't seem to give my feedback- it requires me to submit an 'application '?

19. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Saw that today. I wonder when the revamped fora will be revealed?