1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

When does TRACK update?

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by MathsWhizz91, Nov 29, 2011.

1. MathsWhizz91

MathsWhizz91 New commenter

Am I silly for checking track at times during the day to see if it has been updated? Like, do they actually update it during the say at any time, or are they updated at specific times of each day, eg midnight etc?

2. MathsWhizz91

MathsWhizz91 New commenter

Am I silly for checking track at times during the day to see if it has been updated? Like, do they actually update it during the say at any time, or are they updated at specific times of each day, eg midnight etc?

3. Sorry to hijack the thread but Northumbria people (hi by the way!) has your gttr updated? I heard from Northumbria a few weeks ago but gttr still hasn't updated my application.

4. My interview's Jan 16th so I'm hoping it just hasn't updated because it's a while away. I'll probably phone gttr next week if i still hasn't changed. When's your interview?

5. awww mine is on jan 16th too!! Have you done any preperation for it? I might ring gttr this week and let them know. :/

6. Ahh I'll see you there then! I've just been reading up on current issues so far. Gonna get some revision books today I think. Have you done much?

7. Sorry to hijack this thread as well, but is it 56 days from the day you applied or 56 days from the closing date (December 1st)? I know they're meant to let you know any interview date within 28 days (again, not sure if it's from your application date or the closing date) but I've heard nothing at all from the place I've applied to and I applied on November 14th... I'm guessing that's not a good sign?

8. Poor OP we've totally hijacked the thread! Haha. Sorry OP!

I think it's from the closing date. Not 100% sure though.

I wouldn't worry. I applied the beginning of October and it took a few weeks to hear back. They're probably just busy since the deadline's just passed.

9. I'm going to go over possible presentation topics with the teacher at school on friday, and I'm going to get some maths and english books this weekend. I'm excited though, pretty nervous though too. Most nervous about the presentation, especially since we only have an hour to prepare for it.
    Where else did you apply to?