1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

When at School/College, I Must Not

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by CalypsoDalma, Oct 11, 2019.

1. CalypsoDalma

CalypsoDalma New commenter

Disclaimer: I've based this on a game from another forum.

Write 'When at schooI/college, [delete as appropriate] I must not... and fill in the elipsis (dot,dot,dot) with your own idea. I'm sure you can come up with something better than mine:

When at college, I must not re-enact the Jaffa Cakes advert. It is irrelevant to the subject, inappropropriate for the age group I'm teaching, and slightly mean to simultaneously bore students to death and eat biscuits in front of them without sharing.
    .]

ShowerGel likes this.
  2. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

Loved that advert.

When at school I must never accidentally say b umholes (or the f word, or the f word with h ell after it).

CalypsoDalma likes this.
  3. CalypsoDalma

CalypsoDalma New commenter

^ Love it! :D

"When at college, I must not confuse similar sounding words such as tentacles/testicles, erratic/erotic, organism/orgasm, Wonker (as in ***** Wonker)/******..."

ShowerGel likes this.
  4. ATfan

ATfan Star commenter

'When at college, I must not....

1. ....eat or drink anything other than water in the classroom.
    2. ....show my contempt for the latest classroom diktat during CPD workshops and morning briefings.
    3......give into the urge to strangle the managers when they dump extra work on me at the last minute.
    4.....devise ways to get my boss fired when he tells me yet again that education is about hoop-jumping.
    5......play SLT phrase bingo with colleagues during CPD workshops.

5. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

Chew bubblegum, blow a bubble and pop it so it gets stuck to my hair.

6. BW12345

BW12345 Lead commenter

Call a TA "my glamorous assistant"?