1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

When are you getting it up?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Nov 23, 2019.

1. nomad

nomad Star commenter

Easily sorted!

[​IMG]

2. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

@lynneseptember it’s me, I’ve asked for it to be sorted many times :( No idea why I have this problem, although I’m not the only one because sometimes another deleted member has liked a post that I haven’t even read yet. But pretty sure most of the time it’s me!

Jamvic and BelleDuJour like this.
  3. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Well...………….I am shocked!
    Started 2 week's paternity cover in a school this morning only to discover the staff have been getting it up all over the place!
    The dining room, reception, staff room...……………...even on the driveway approaching main entrance!
    Filth. Utter filth. It is still NOVEMBER!

4. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Our headteacher always gets one up in his office about this time, which I commend actually because I know how lonely it can get at the top.

5. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Are you sure that mention is correct?
    Or maybe it's a legit alias, but I'm really hoping for the sake of amusement that it isn't...what a heartfelt and warming way to summon somebody back here after so many years.

Dunteachin likes this.
  6. Oldfashioned

Oldfashioned Senior commenter

20th December. Hate the thought of being fed up of it in the lovely gap between xmas new year.

freckle06 and Aquamarina1234 like this.
  7. Over_the_hill

Belle, sounds like my kind of school!

8. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Belle, I'm more shocked to hear that you're BACK IN A SCHOOL!!

Jamvic likes this.
  9. BelleDuJour

2 weeks only. Nice indie. 10 mins from home and too much money to turn down!

Sundaytrekker and Jamvic like this.
  10. Over_the_hill

@sbkrobson, yes you are correct, I tagged the wrong person. I did of course mean to tag @EmanuelShadrack. Bloody hell some poor person is in for a shock - sorry! :p

sbkrobson and RepelloInimicum like this.
  11. kittylion

kittylion Senior commenter

I like a nice fairy on top of mine - not too bothered about baubles.

[​IMG]

The main erection is in the back - where no neighbours can nosy at it.

I used to have various candles etc on the windowsills but the lion cubs thought they were tacky. I also used to have a battery operated topper on the main erection, but the yellow flasher kept making me think the gritters were out.

Got a new decoration this year - always tasteful at the Kittylion house!
    [​IMG]

(Awaits deletion).

colpee and Dunteachin like this.
  12. Dunteachin

Where can I get one??:D

Mr Dunty has been full of a cold, but he's getting better, so it should be up, soon.

13. BelleDuJour

We shall be getting it up this weekend..................but it is likely to be so big we shall have to transport it in the horse lorry! No doubt Mr Belle will be huffing and puffing as usual.

Norsemaid, lrw22 and Jamvic like this.
  14. BelleDuJour

15. BelleDuJour

I got asked today if I am getting it up this weekend!
    Bit persoanl I think!

16. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

17. Jamvic

Jamvic Star commenter

18. lrw22

lrw22 Established commenter

I'm away this weekend. Husband can't get it up on his own and I wouldn't want him to do it without me anyway.

19. Grandsire

Grandsire Star commenter

I got mine up first thing this morning. This is a week earlier than normal, but most of my colleagues got theirs up earlier in the week and I felt a bit left out.

Unusually this year I made sure my pupils could watch but not help, as I wanted it to look tasteful (I like my baubles evenly spread). This strategy has really paid off: everyone who's seen it has agreed it's by far the best erection in school.

lrw22 and (deleted member) like this.
  20. Dunteachin

Tut. Surely a safeguarding issue!

ms honey, Jamvic and lrw22 like this.