1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite biscuit?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kibosh, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Cheddars are in the savoury biscuit section in the supermarket but mini Cheddars are in the same aisle as the crisps.
    Clearly they are not crisps, they are savoury snacks. Their reduced size and portable packaging does not alter their essential biscuitiness. [​IMG]

2. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Nah. Crispy things. I know they claim to be baked not fried... but they are still greasy like crisps.

3. Greasiness is not the same as crispiness and it does not change their essential biscuitiness.
    Besides, sweet biscuits can be greasy too if they're made with too much oil or fat.

4. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

"made with too much oil or fat"

what the hell are you on about?

5. There speaks a person who's never made biscuits.

6. I used to be envious of anyone who had a KitKat for their break when I was at primary school.
    I love a chocolate digestive with a cup of tea. My P1 teacher gave me two one day when I;d forgotten my break. How I loved her!
    I love a Cheddar too but am unfamiliar with these newfangled flavours - I feel I would love the S&V ones!

7. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'm not a biscuit lover but when I do have one I like M&S Dark choc covered ginger biscuits or their Choc orange ones. mmm x

8. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Okay, so they are definitely more of a savoury snack than a biscuit, but I used to love fish & chips (the little fish & chip flavoured biscuits shaped just like ...fish & chips!). I particularly liked the way they were sold in 'newspaper' bags.

9. Not a big biscuit fan either but I also like a dark choc. ginger - Border's Dark Chocolate Ginger Crunch - very moreish.