1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Whats the worst names you've been called?

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by Autumn-mum, May 17, 2007.

1. Well, I have had loads, to start you off, heres mine:

"Smelly m*nge!"

"F*ckin daughter of a b*tch!"

"Manky cow!"

"F*ckin loser!"

"God you smell like fish, Miss!"

"Ugly b*tch!"

"God you got kids Miss? They must be well minging!"

"Stick that pencil up yer ar*e and spin on it Miss!"

I often tell them if they could be as creative in thier school work as they are colourful in their language they would be geniuses!!

Don't worry, each pupil that has said that to me got disciplined by SMT!

2. Well, I have had loads, to start you off, heres mine:

"Smelly m*nge!"

"F*ckin daughter of a b*tch!"

"Manky cow!"

"F*ckin loser!"

"God you smell like fish, Miss!"

"Ugly b*tch!"

"God you got kids Miss? They must be well minging!"

"Stick that pencil up yer ar*e and spin on it Miss!"

I often tell them if they could be as creative in thier school work as they are colourful in their language they would be geniuses!!

Don't worry, each pupil that has said that to me got disciplined by SMT!

3. Got asked if I took it up the **** once!

4. sorry, didn't finish that post, and how rude is seemed! What i meant was...

do you write them all down? I think it would make a really amusing book one day. ALthough, understandably, it may be harder to see the funny side at the moment.

5. f-ing c**ty prostitute. Happened at the end of a very hard day. Can't believe I went back afer that

6. Gosh - I feel better! The best I can remember across a classroom is 'Miss you're the saddest cow I know'. Staffroom comment was: it could have been worse she missed out the 'old'!

7. Someone called me baldy once.

It might not seem that harsh to you but believe me when I say it stung :(

Needless to say he didn't call me anything rude again...

8. "MEANY!!" by a Yr1 child. Oh, I'm so happy to have moved to secondary school. *lol* I bet they won't say THAT to me.

9. my favorite,

"you are a f**ing c**t!"
    -shouted through a closed window after i had given a detention for swearing (ironic?).

also my first week teaching in UK after moving halfway around the world to teach here...still here though.

Here is a good companion question to the original. What is the best reply to a students foul, abusive or indifferent attitude you have come up with on the spot? can't wait to hear some of them.

cheers, k

10. A girl told me once I got on her **** so i risked being sacked and said and you get on mine this one here.

I love to ask those who swear can they spell the word

I loved the third and forth posts they had me chuckling away.

11. Chica77

Chica77 New commenter

Got called a 'f*cking d*ckhead' on monday, a 'f*cking c**t' today. I am used to it now, working in the hell hole. Both insults were from boys who are extremely close to exclusion anyway. I hope it speeds up their permanent exclusions!!

The 1st boy has threatened to burn down his form tutor's house before, and the 2nd said that he was going to wreck someone's car, and he was going to stab my HoD. Nice.

A lovely Y9 said he was going to rape me last year.

Mostly though, I just get called a b*tch. Fair enough, I am one!!

12. Got asked if I was pregnant once by a bunch of Y4's in my NQT year- ok was eating quite alot of choc but that was harsh! Sad thing was it was an innocent question!!!

13. lapinrose

lapinrose Senior commenter

When I was a young teacher, 25 yrs old, one year 10, as it would be now, girl, called me a 'F*cking old cow'. So of course I replied 'Do you mind, I am not old'.

I had a worksheet handed in the other day with '**** Off' written as the answer to every question, my comment 'Well. at least you spelt it correctly'.

14. Someone called me a Tory once but later apologised.

15. f**king b*tch

blatant liar

fat cow (was training 7 days a week for my sport at the time!)

stupid cow

My friend (who was late 50s at the time) walked into her class to find a picture of a penis drawn on the board by one of her year 11 boys. When she commented on it he said, 'come on miss, you can't say you haven't had one of those inside you before.' Outrageous!

16. Oh yeh and I've been called a ********.

17. madameh

madameh New commenter

told I had a 'melly sminge'
    'you f**kin' *******' (and yes, I'm female)
    Thankfully I don't work at that school anymore.....

18. Am on a roll now lol (it's the wine!). In my first year of teaching a year 7 girl asked if I was pregnant as my breasts were bigger!

19. When i was training, apparently one boy at the back of the class said to the ofsted inspector "I can smell your *****"
    Was told by a mortified girl who had overheard it and was worried I would get into trouble.
    Laugh or cry? BTW the ofsted inspector never mentioned it!