1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What's the most disgusting thing you've had in your mouth? ;o)

Discussion in 'Personal' started by tartetatin, Dec 6, 2010.

1. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

Title sounds filthier than I intended, oops! [​IMG]
    Youngest tartette (16 months old) has a stinking cold. Took her into our bed last night after she woke up for the umpteenth time. Kissed her on the face ... to receive a mouthful of snot. [​IMG]
    Please do regale me with your replies (durrrrty or otherwise). I could do with a laugh after another <strike>cabin fever</strike> snow day here in bonny Scotland.
    [​IMG]

2. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

[​IMG]
    Oh Funk me, this has really cheered me up [​IMG]

3. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I mean, of course, 'me too'.

4. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

Marmite
    Honey
    Rum

5. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I started a thread like this a long time ago after I ended up with horse pee in my mouth! [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    was going to mention cat pee but you win belle!

7. bizent

bizent Lead commenter

Cauliflower Cheese - something that tastes as vile as it smells!

8. Don't know if it's already been said but..

Durian Fruit.

Has anyone else had this?? It actually tastes like the contents of a rubbish bin that has been left to rot for a few months... yum :-S

9. dande

dande New commenter

Making a mover, were you?

10. dande

dande New commenter

Making a movie, were you?

11. Travelled overseas.....did a home-stay thing in Laos. They brought out the "local whisky' ...in a bottle, then poured half of the bottle into a bottle with globulous things in the bottom of it. We had a drinking ceremony from the latter bottle. Asked what the globulous things were....... they said 'deerbol' Thought it was a local herb....On closer questioning, after several drinks from the bottle discovered it was 'deer's balls' apparently to 'make you strong!" Made we want to throw up, personally........

12. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Worcestershire sauce, vile vile, vile.

13. inky

inky Lead commenter

My first fie years were spent within smelling-distance of the HP sauce factory. When I was two, my older brother presented me with a dessertspoon of the stuff.
    To this day I can't abide any brown sauce.
    The grey mullet covered with a greasy sauce that I ate when I had a cold and no sense of taste, comes second. Those bones!

14. inky

inky Lead commenter

I ate Power Soup at a food stall in Sarawak. Bull's penis to you and me, and intended for men to increase their potency.
    Delicious.
    Ram's balls are rather spongy and dull and I draw the line at eyeballs.

15. Well, I refused to eat the deep fried crickets, cockroaches, and the other insect delicacies they had on offer.....

16. inky

inky Lead commenter

Crickets I might be able to manage if they were cooked and I could tell myself that they were like prawns. Cockroaches, never. No no no.

17. inky

inky Lead commenter

And as for witchetty bugs, I saw the slime drip from the mouth of someone who bit into one on IACGMOOH a few years ago. The memory still makes me gag.

18. Snap!
    Bit into a peach once to find a maggot inside....luckily the maggot was still intact so cant really count that as having been in my mouth :p

19. I am just a wuss. I can't even cope with octopus and those tiny octopi (kalamari?) without gagging. Watching my ex eat Fuits de Mer on our hols used to make me feel ill too.

20. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Not exactly. Couldn't quite remember the circumstances but have found my original post:
    'How? Well both my own mare and another on livery at my place were in
    season. Mares in season squeal a lot and squirt out urine. As I caught
    one horse, the two mares were running about, squealing and squirting,
    it was a windy day and I got a mouth (not quite) full of p155!
    Eeewwwwwwww!'
    So there you go. Nothing pervy after all, just wrong time wrong place!