1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What’s Putin’s next move?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by red_observer, Sep 27, 2018.

1. red_observer

red_observer Star commenter

now that one of the Salisbury cathedral visitors is just a fitness bloke? Wouldn't he get so much credit if he owned up? Is it ever likely? Has any government ever admitted to their spies cocking up? Can you think of any examples? Besides Nixon of course...

2. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

red_observer likes this.
  3. red_observer

Yes that’s true Frank. I suppose Tony Blair apologised for all the mistakes made by us in the past so that covers that then... except for the mistakes he made of course...;)

4. Nanook_rubs_it

Nanook_rubs_it Star commenter

Putin work is done for the moment; his machine has created enough confusion as to whom to believe, funded many involved in the leave campaign and Trump's election, thus weakening the EU and the NATO alliance, He is winning a war that he couldn't win militarily, using the instruments of 'free' societies against themselves; 'free speech' & 'democracy'*.

*yes I know both are limited, but not to the point that they aren't totally effective).

5. red_observer

I don’t like deviousness in Any one so I suppose I’m being idealistic

6. red_observer

Well yes called Skripal a ******* and a traitor to the motherland. I can accept this but what I can’t is his denial of the two guys visiting Salisbury. Just admit you did it fella. I might have what a little more time I have for you now which is close to zero.