1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What's been happening

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by labellaroma, Sep 9, 2019.

1. labellaroma

labellaroma Occasional commenter

Just to let your technicians know that the daily stats for free downloads, all view and sales stopped working yesterday and still isn't working today.

a51_ufo likes this.
  2. Krazikas

Krazikas Occasional commenter

I have data for yesterday under analytics but there is nothing for the 7th September.

labellaroma likes this.
  3. a51_ufo

a51_ufo New commenter

I had nothing for the 7th either though a sale showed up in the overview tab.

labellaroma likes this.
  4. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

Thanks for your reports folks, we are aware of the issue and it should now be fixed. We apologise for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured this is only a data collection error and did not affect the site functions for buyers/downloaders.

[Richard]

5. labellaroma

Thanks for the prompt reply.

6. MichaelCawdreyBusiness

MichaelCawdreyBusiness New commenter

Hi

My views have dropped from over 20,000 to 200, why is this? Other data such as purchases have too.

Thanks

labellaroma likes this.
  7. tesAuthorTeam

There is currently a fix being implemented to correct all of your data read-outs in the blue box on your dashboard. You may experience some errors in the dashboard numbers while this takes place. You may also find discrepancies in author analytics and resource management. This is all part of the same data that is being corrected. Royalty and Balance figures should not be affected by this.

[Richard]

8. penyrheol1

penyrheol1 New commenter

At the moment, the view and downloads figures are showing figures minus those belonging to out-dated resources which have been deleted. I think we have made this point before and it was changed to show total all-time downloads and view to give a true reflection of the popularity of shops and not to penalise those authors who continually update and improve their shops.

9. labellaroma

On Saturday 7th September my total number of views was 841,404 yet today it shows only 726,467!! That's a loss of almost 115,000 views. How can that be? Also my the figure showing for my downloads is down by 115,000. From Saturdays figure I have lost over 100 reviews and finally my purchases received have dropped 775. Something is not quite right here. Can you explain what the problem is and when can we expect it to be fixed.

EC_Resources likes this.
  10. tesAuthorTeam

Please allow the system time to fully update, the data fix is still being implemented. We plan to have this completed today.

[Richard]

a51_ufo likes this.