1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What would you really like for Christmas? Fluffing up Personal

Discussion in 'Personal' started by silkywave, Nov 24, 2015.

1. silkywave

silkywave Lead commenter

As you might be writing to Father Christmas at Greenland Works right now, I thought you might like to share....?

rachelpaula008 likes this.
  2. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

At the moment I want one of these
    [​IMG]

But thicker and fluffier
    (the woollie not the wearer)

kibosh likes this.
  3. silkywave

silkywave Lead commenter

I know friends and family will spend a lot of money on me when really what would make me happy is some fresh mealworms for the birds.

kibosh likes this.
  4. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

Fluffing up Personal?

Does this make you The Personal Fluffer, Silky?

rachelpaula008 likes this.
  5. silkywave

silkywave Lead commenter

I'm more of a glitter up than fluffer up. But not sure of the right word? Glitterify?

6. silkywave

silkywave Lead commenter

I'm still getting used to new TES. What do points mean ? Can you use them for air miles ?

7. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

Nobody knows.

Sillow likes this.
  8. Duke of York

Duke of York Star commenter

9. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

[​IMG]

kibosh likes this.
  10. rachelpaula008

rachelpaula008 Star commenter

11. jacob

jacob Lead commenter

Are you aware of what a "fluffer" is in the "adult entertainment industry"?

12. Orkrider2

Orkrider2 Star commenter

A salary lol!
    Nah, I'm a big fan of bareminerals makeup and I've been drooling over some of their christmas collections. But their totally out of the price range and budget me and Mr Ork have set for each other (which is £0).

13. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Where did lucky Mr Ork find you?

14. silkywave

silkywave Lead commenter

Not really Jacob. Not my world.

15. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

That Gleb. I'd like to find him in my stocking...

16. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

You are a Sparkler?

17. Lascarina

Lascarina Star commenter

I've got 112 and there's no way to get any more so they seem to be a waste of time. That's a paltry total. I had about 50,000 Krisflier miles and I still only got £350 off my last ticket to Oz with Singapore Airlines..
    I don't want anything for Xmas. I just want it to be over and the days to start to get longer.

lindenlea and silkywave like this.
  18. cissy3

cissy3 Star commenter

I would like some DIY stuff. I would particularly like one of those drill/screwdriver things that you see on tv programmes, where they seem to drill a screw straight into the wood (or whatever)
    At the moment, I can drill, and then put in the screw, but I would like a swifter tool.

I am serious, btw. No sniggering at the back.

19. silkywave

silkywave Lead commenter

And you're a prominent contributor. Surely you should have more points for being prominent?

20. felltogroundinberkeleysquare

felltogroundinberkeleysquare Established commenter

Before I had the sprogs, one Christmas day, I bunged a ridiculously large turkey in the oven on low, and walked around 7 miles to a pub for a drink which was closed! So we walked back, and nearly home found one open ( just like the stable really) and by then it was around 2.30pm, and so sunny you could sit out and have a pint or two of srumpy or real ale. So we did. Staggered the last couple of miles back, and lo and be-hold turkey was bootiful, and it only took me an hour to rustle up the rest, and then a long sleep. I hope to be repeating this event now 30 years later.

Eureka! likes this.