This is not a massive problem at all (it's barely even a problem) and it'll work out somehow or another. Just interested to know what other people may do in my situation. I am a secondary teacher. I taught abroad last year and since returning, I have been questioning whether I even want to teach, hence doing some supply work while I try to decide. My Dad is upset at the thought of my leaving the profession as he thinks I'm a really good teacher (obviously, he has no idea - he's just being a Dad!!). He (and a few others) has suggested primary instead of secondary to see if I'd prefer that. I've been teaching since 2004 by the way. I'm registered with three agencies. I am booked with one next Wednesday, in a primary school. It's close to the city so driving there will be stressful because stuck in traffic etc. I don't know which year group it'll be. Another has just messaged me to say that a secondary school (that I'm in today) has asked for me to work next Wednesday. I like that they've asked specifically for me, so I sort of don't want to say no, but obviously I'm already booked. The secondary school is a 10 minute drive from home, I don't hit traffic - it's easy. This agency pays a little more than the one that has me booked for primary next week. Any thoughts?