1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What would you do in assembly if you had the guts?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by LapisLazuli, Feb 23, 2008.

1. MrDarcyswife

MrDarcyswife New commenter

I dont know who I feel more embarrassed for!!!!

Just glad he said yes but then again wiht that lot looking on, would he have really said no!

2. Oh, for Tigi's sake!!!!!

3. Not wishing to rain on anyone's parade but I am cringing :O(

4. AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH YUK YUK YUK, I want to crawl into a hole and never come out after watching that!!

(Congratulations by the way)

5. I'm with you, CQ - cringeworthy material, I'm afraid....

6. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL - yuk!

7. Oh YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Aww! The kids loved it!

Just as well he said yes!

9. Wasn't a lot else he could say, was there? Poor bloke ;O)

10. I think he was okay about it! I am sure he guessed when he got there!

11. Where did that bottle of fizz pop up from? He probably had it in his back pocket, all the time ;0!

12. Quite possible, Rose ;O)

ah well, each to their own. I would have run a mile as soon as I saw those pink umbrellas ;OP

13. I don't think he had the bottle of fizz when he arrived ... probably given to him when he said YES!

Bless!

I wouldn't like to be on the end of it but the kids in school will be talking about it for days!

14. Hahaha that video made me lol.
    'miss is kissing richard. and richard is kissing miss'

15. akz

akz New commenter

Definitely cringe worthy.

16. Hi Akz!

17. akz

akz New commenter

Hi CK.

How's life treating you?

It is 5 weeks til the big day for me and BS tomorrow. I am nervous to say the least.

I am worried about all the public attention. I guess that is why I am cringing at the video on this thread.

18. I didn't even watch all of the ITN video. As soon as she came out singing with her year 11s doing that god awful dance I had to turn it off!

CRINGE!

19. Since LapisLazuli was planning to do the deed at assembly, I take it she was not the teacher in the playground with the squeaky kids?