1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What woiuld your partner change about you?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lardylady, Sep 6, 2011.

1. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon of 'partner' threads. I know for a fact that my OH would like me to be able to make meals on time. When it's my turn to cook, I'll always serve up at least half an hour after the time I've given him. He'd also make me like Indian food and learn to ride a bike.

Just noticed the typo in the title. [​IMG]

2. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

not to be so argumentative
    to spend a bit more time on the sofa with him (but i can't, it drives me mad, he can't sit still)
    to not moan so much!
    to give up The Darkness
    to be more ladylike
    to be less bossy

oh dear. i sound awful. but he loves me... :)

3. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Probably be less intense and sensitive!

4. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

nothing[​IMG]

5. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

to be less messy when I'm cooking, and less expensive when I'm shopping [​IMG] x

6. Gawd...how long have you got? [​IMG]
    I tend to be very decisive...I don't like faffing about for too long and my impatience might be something he'd change.
    He'd put a pillow over my head to stop me snoring too I think....although he could fall asleep on a clothes line! His strange noises and fidgeting keep me awake. Actually...no pillows required...make that separate bedrooms? [​IMG]

8. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

My complete absence of luck with National Lottery numbers ;-)

9. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Lol. That's something I would like to change about me!! As to Mr K wanting to change things about me . . .I think he might enjoy a period of unlimited access to my body . . .but after a week of that, he'd be bored and just want me upright again. In front of the kitchen sink. [​IMG]

10. cinnamonsquare

cinnamonsquare Occasional commenter

My inability to get out of bed straight away when the alarm goes off. I hit snooze so many time he ends up getting up before me when he doesn't need to leave for work until an hour after I've gone!

11. Just asked my husband what he'd like to change about me and he said "Your husband".
    Just don't come snuggling up to me later on. [​IMG]

12. Mr C would like me to be a deaf, dumb nymphomaniac living above a pub.

13. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Mine thinks he'd like me to want rampant, wild sex 24/7 as opposed to the teacher's sex life of weekends (if you're lucky!) and school holidays.
    I know after just 24 (never mind the 7!) he'd be needing a break and asking me to stop [​IMG]
    Bless!

14. henriette

henriette New commenter

He'd like me to earn more and work shorter hours!

15. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Wouldn't they all Cosmos!
    Dream on [​IMG]

16. my job

17. Probably to be more positive about things. But then he encourages me to b*tch about stuff by laughing when I do.
    C'est la vie.

18. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

When asked Mr BS loyally said "nothing". When pressed he did then say my parking skills, and on my suggestion, my taste in TV programmes.
    He would like me to replace Come Dine with Me and Masterchef with Top Gear and the bikes.

19. impis

impis New commenter

Mr Impis would want the same.

20. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

At the moment he'd trade me in altogether. Don't know why, he just loses the plot from time to time. One of these days I'll be off.