1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What will you do with your letter from COSLA ?

Discussion in 'Scotland - education news' started by mydoll, Mar 11, 2011.

1. So COSLA are writing to all teachers urging them to accept the COSLA/SG proposed hatched job on our conditions of service. I have cast my vote in the EIS ballot already- so , what to do with the COSLA letter when it comes? I am thinking "return to sender". I might even pay the price of the stamp and attach the reasons why i am voting to reject. What do you think ?

2. True...Mine hasn't arrived yet. It seems poorly organised that they would try to influence my vote after the ballot paper arrived - maybe they didn't expect the online voting which made it so quick and easy.

3. ryeland

ryeland New commenter

I have voted by post - too late.

4. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

I'm pretty sure that we work for the same LA. Yes,there is one in your work email. Make sure you read it.

5. I haven't had it. I have had the one from the McCormac review asking for submissions of evidence.

6. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Lucky employees.

7. piglet171

piglet171 New commenter

Would that be the same as the "lovely" letter from one's Director of Education urging one not to reject the proposals?