1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

What will I need (undergraduate)?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Summer2000123, Jul 27, 2019.

  1. Summer2000123

    Summer2000123 New commenter

    I’m starting a BA Hons Primary ITT course in September. What will I need in terms of stationery and other essentials?
  2. rolls

    rolls Occasional commenter

    A computer or tablet with internet access - type as much as you can and research as you go along. The work you hand in will usually be electronic.
    A set for of highlighters and a pen are good for annotating handouts, lesson plans stc.
    Post its are handy for organising a portfolio, marking pages in books.
    agathamorse likes this.
  3. peakster

    peakster Star commenter

    Lots of energy and enthusiasm
    agathamorse likes this.
  4. LISA7465

    LISA7465 New commenter

Share This Page