1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What way to plan "Ourselves" cross curricular topic? Help please!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Poppychick, Aug 14, 2007.

1. im nqt 2 & havin 2 plan topic work on ourselves so please could any1 send me a copy of anythin useful u find ??
    thanks
    helen xx
    hel0225@msn.com

2. Msz

Msz Established commenter

You might want to check out the date on the thread <u>14/08/2007</u> not sure if you will get a reply after all this time

3. Hi Pinklaydee.....
    could you please forward me the ourselves planning, I am also in a similar position and would be extremely grateful of a format!!! My email address is elizabethmarywood@hotmail.com. Thanks so much

4. Hi Pinkyladee, would it be possible to... only joking [​IMG]

Isn't there some way the file could be hosted on the site? I am a TES noob, so I might well be talking out of my rear end here. Either that, or a Blogger account might be useful to you

You are ace for sharing with so many people by the way :)

5. SodaPop

SodaPop New commenter

Please could I have a copy too. I know the orignal thread was some time ago but would be most helpful to me as I begin in a foundation unit.
    rachel.gilson@btinternet.com
    Many thanks

6. I'm sure you are fed up sending your stuff out to everyone but if you could please can I have anything related to ourselves we too are going topic based and I'm getting worried ...... Thanks very much my e-mail is
    maryanneaz@googlemail.com

7. Hello,

I used a topic based curriculum in my school.

Take a look:

http://tinyurl.com/9o6bpl9

x

8. Pinklaydee please could I have a copy too. My email is nanditathind@btinternet.com. Many thanks