1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What was your dissertation on?

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by clare9284, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I have looked into play!! It is an area that I find really interesting, but as I have been told that I am going to be KS2 next year I thought that it would not be as relevant. I would love to know more: my email address is on an earlier post. Cheers!!

2. you got mail x

3. The implementation of phonics in the primary school and its success (both analytic and synthetic)

4. Mine was on the effective inclusion of gypsy traveller children and their culture in primaries. Good luck with yours.

5. Can somone help me think of a good title for desiation for early childhood studies. i am interested in doing something about play and gender but not sure. any sugestions? u can also email me faheema_8@hotmail.com thanks

6. May5

May5 New commenter

I did mine on collaborative learning. I found it very interesting and found out a couple of things that I wouldn't normally have noticed. Got a first too which is a bonus!! The only first in my whole degree!

7. I'm looking into collaborative learning and ICT. Would really appreciate any information or sources that you come across.

8. It's worth looking into why boys underachieve, in almost anything - I'm looking into this now in NQT year.

9. Hi everyone,

I am looking at underachievement in boys. Well I am thinking of looking at this? Does anyone have any information on it. My email is

sugarbabe4uk@yahoo.co.uk

thanks

10. may9 wow congrats on getting a 1st! could u tell me what u mean when u said u done collaborative learning?i mean what did u include? thanks

11. One of my dissertations was on Mark Haddon's novel 'The Curious Incident...' and Aspergers Syndrome.
    It was very intersting to look into and I learnt a great deal on Asperger Syndrome and Autism. I made links with mindstyle and Grices Maxims.
    I enjoyed doing it.

12. I know this is an old thread but I have just started my top up year in education and I would love to know more about this topic if you don't mind my email is carlyrobo@hotmail.co.uk

13. I looked at motivations in language learning - does the value that children place on language learning have an impact on their aspirations? Was excellent. You could do something to do with that, but with literacy.