1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What was you nightmare last night?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon4046, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Mine was horrific.
    I was obliged to go to an interview at a recruiting/temp agency. It was a group interview and I was in the same group as Spanish hitchhikers who didn't speak English. The woman interviewiing us was a b*tch and spoke to us like we were children. All I could think was, 'I'm a teacher! I shouldn't be here!' and that I thought I'd left that kind of humiliation behind me.
    Then I went to a Russian pub and had vodka with an egg in it and had to listen to earnest lesbians being worthy and boring.
    Tell us your nightmare (if it's not tooo traumatic)
    We won't be bored.

2. Mine was horrific.
    I was obliged to go to an interview at a recruiting/temp agency. It was a group interview and I was in the same group as Spanish hitchhikers who didn't speak English. The woman interviewiing us was a b*tch and spoke to us like we were children. All I could think was, 'I'm a teacher! I shouldn't be here!' and that I thought I'd left that kind of humiliation behind me.
    Then I went to a Russian pub and had vodka with an egg in it and had to listen to earnest lesbians being worthy and boring.
    Tell us your nightmare (if it's not tooo traumatic)
    We won't be bored.

3. [​IMG] Oh brilliant! I don't remember any dreams last night but I LOVE yours!
    I did wake up yesterday morning to my little son (who had crept into my bed) spelling "horse poo" for some daft reason!

4. I like it!

5. I am on meds which can cause 'vivid dreams'.

For me, the worst nightmares involve my mum dying. (This is always a cause of worry for me)...one dream that was not so scary, just a bit odd, started with mum's death but moved on..I had a relative deciding that they would look after me. I was given a room in their attic - quite luxurious with Sky TV, an ensuite bathroom, and a huge skylight with a fantastic view. A couple of times a day the children would come upstairs and bring me a tray of food...I was never allowed to leave the attic, but felt quite comfortable, but I was concerned because I realised that I wasn't actually related to these people! They had taken in the wrong person. Part of me wanted to tell them the truth...I don't know you! ...but part of me was quite happy to live quietly in their attic!
    Then there was the dream I had where I was on a train.....a nightmare in itself for me!....but I wasn't scared. Everyone else was! I was going around the train killing everyone! There was no reason - I was just luring people away from others and murdering them! And nobody suspected the psycopath was me!

6. How strange that you should ask that this morning.
    Last night I dreamt that the Hilter Youth took my pineapple and my melon. They were very large and delicious looking fruit so I was well miffed.
    I discovered them (theHY) in my mother's back garden where they had consumed a quarter of each fruit.
    I was livid and made them rinse them off and hand them over pronto.
    I then realised the size of the party I had just pee'd off with some dread, took my fruit and legged it.

7. bnm

bnm

I had one of my recurring dreams (not a nightmare).
    In this dream I am a super-fit person and I spent the dream swimming (a bit miffed cos the owner of the pool had decided to drive some cars through it to put on display which I thought was dangerous so I was getting the details to complain) and then running. I'm a lovely runner in my dreams. I had an enormous bag which I was carrying over my shoulder whilst running, and stopped to be introduced to a bishop who kindly agreed to look after my bag whilst I continued my marathon. I ran and ran happily with no pain whatsoever.
    I then woke up and remembered that I cannot actually run at all and was very disappointed. I contemplated putting on trainers and going outside but instead stayed in bed and finished "Captain Corelli's Mandolin".

8. Most of my nightmares happen during the day. Bottom set year 10, bottom set year 11...

cyolba, revelling in the joy of imparting knowledge to willing minds :)

9. We seem to be on the same wavelength. My nightmare last night was the alarm going off this morning.