1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

What type of insurance do I need?

Discussion in 'Private tutors' started by takethatno1fan, Jun 29, 2011.

  1. takethatno1fan

    takethatno1fan New commenter

    Hi, I am just about to start some private tutoring and I want to make sure I do everything I should.
    I will be travelling to my pupils' houses and tutoring them there, so what type of insurance will I need?
    Many thanks
  2. Public Indemnity Insurance is probably the best - phone around though - try Towergate.

Share This Page