1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What to read for good info on questioning?

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by tladams, Mar 16, 2011.

1. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

You have mail

2. Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I was just looking into new ways of questioning in particular for the more able.
    Could I also please get an email with some info?
    Email is: little_teacher101@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot :)

3. Sorry to jump on the band wagon but I was just looking into new ways of questioning in particular for the more able.
    Could I also please get an email with some info?
    Email is: little_teacher101@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot :)

4. Could I also please get an email?
    I have been thinking about different ways to question the children, particularly the more able.
    My email address is: little_teacher101@hotmail.com
    Thanks

5. Sorry did not mean to post 3 times! The first reply posted itself twice and then I was told something went wrong and it did not post. So I posted again! Oops. [​IMG]

6. Professor John Hattie 'Visible Learning' book available on Amazon has done some really interesting research on this area - there is also a readable chapter in 'How to be an Amazing Teacher' Bentley. [​IMG]

7. Sounds like this is popular! Have you thought of putting it on the Resources section? I'm sure many, many teachers would thank you!!!! You're a gem in our midsts!

8. SueFlewitt

SueFlewitt New commenter

I'm jumping on the bandwagon too, please can I have some info on questioning too?
    E-mail is sueblakey666@hotmail.com
    Thanks!!

9. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Ok will do to morrow

10. oooo could i be a pain and ask for this aswell??

parsonskayleigh@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

11. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

u have mail

12. Hi I am trainee teacher and lesson observations are highlighting that i need to improve my questionning techniques. I have just been looking through this thread and saw your post, wondered if you wouldn't mind sending your stuff.

laura_5899@live.co.uk

Thanks very much

13. Hi could you email me your info too please? It's for part of my appraisals which I need to make a start on!!
    Cheers.
    My email address is clare.mitchell1@yahoo.com

14. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

U have mail

15. Hi,
    I'm currently working on improving my questioning please could I have a copy,
    jwellison82@hotmail.com
    Thanksx

16. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

u have mail