1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice

What to do?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by dreamchaser1986, Sep 22, 2019.

  1. dreamchaser1986

    dreamchaser1986 New commenter

    This is my first post to TES and was not sure where to write this.

    I am the husband of a teacher, who has just recently been offered a job to teach at an International school in Beijing. I will be going with her as a trailing spouse, and as such will be spending most of the time exploring and getting to know the city better. I am also looking to start Mandarin lessons during my time here. What would being on a spousal visa allow me to do out there?

    P.S. Does anyone where the best martial arts clubs will be or where I can get an address?

  2. adrixargentina

    adrixargentina Occasional commenter

    What do you plan on doing for 2 years? My husband will be in the same boat as you most likely.

Share This Page