1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What to do next?

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Frances1985, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Gosh how scary for you dozy :(. I managed to get a blood test before school on Tuesday, so shouldn't have to wait too long to find out what's going on. It really doesn't help that work is just ridiculous at the moment, just finished ANOTHER lot of marking at home. Can't wait til the hols!

2. dozymare1957

dozymare1957 Occasional commenter

Frances my dad died when I was 22. I knew without a doubt that the shock would kill mum. She lived for another 33 years. I guess that a little naughtiness from me as a child wouldn't have killed her after all. It was a terrible thing to do to a child.

Hopefully your test results will solve the mystery

3. I am glad things are getting sorted for you, Frances. I am on Mebeverine-it really helped me when I first got put on it so hopefully it will really help you. Unfortunately, since then, my stomach problems have changed in presentation so the Mebeverine doesn't really help any more. I am now on anti reflux tablets which seem to finally be working after 3 months of not working! It can be a very long journey but I am glad that you are getting noticed by the medical professional.