1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What The **** France (Resource)

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by tchristin, Feb 28, 2017.

1. tchristin

tchristin New commenter

What The **** France is a highly recommended comedy show broadcasted by Canal+

The show is packed with clichés, French traditions, endless questions about the French culture and all in all very decent comedy gold moments so take a couple of minutes to enjoy some of the videos. They are kind of addictive so once you start it is really hard not to go for another one. Take a look:

More info in my blog: MFLandbeyond

2. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Love it but there is no way I could recommend it to pupils,not unless I want to get sacked!

JL48, parkert and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  3. tchristin

tchristin New commenter

Glad you liked it! It could be edited I guess or you could only use fragments of the video. Plenty of videos to choose from in his YouTube channel.

JL48 likes this.
  4. parkert

parkert New commenter

very funny and very true but not for school! :)

JL48 likes this.
  5. tchristin

tchristin New commenter

Yeah, this kind of material would also eliminate the joy that kids get from looking for the swear words in the dictionary by their own initiative.

6. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

Totally ruined by the gratuitous F-word! He's obviously a good linguist so why he can't find alternatives mystifies me. He probably thinks it makes him cool.

What a shame - would've been great in school.