1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Teaching assistants' started by glenn_xp, Sep 12, 2011.

  1. glenn_xp

    glenn_xp New commenter

    I think the E1111 course will be better as it is a higher lever, well known and will count towards university points ( whatever they're called) if you decide to go on and do a degree.
    There are also BTECs you can do online and the more desireable NVQs but you will need a placement for that.
    Also, what mug said.
  2. ok that sounds like a good idea though im think im ready to do a course in a way. ok thank you for your advice and i will defo do some gcses this year anyway.
  3. yeah i have heard that it is a good course and i have done 2 other ou courses in the past.
    is it worth it doing one online i heard there a waste of money? ok thank you for your advice.

Share This Page