1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What shall I get me head in the Secret Santa?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by bingo222, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Ooops! Just noticed the title - obviously should read MY head!!

2. cyberjelly

cyberjelly New commenter

I was once given a Father Christmas toilet seat cover.
    Check out the Christmas shops for something.
    It would also depend on what sort of friendly terms your on with her, but chocolates are very safe

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

Look out for bargain orchids. Sainsburys and Homebase often have them at half price - as do Waitrose (probably other supermarkets too). I recently bought a stunning one for a fiver!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Evil balls of grit!

5. Ha, ha! I love them!

6. Brilliant! Wish I had thought of that!!

7. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Seeing as we don't know your Head or you, for that matter, it's hard to be specific. I might play safe with a voucher for Boots (then she can choose her own pampering kit). I may have simple tastes, but if i had a permanent place of work with a desk I would love to get one of those themed page-a-day Calenders, you know; Shoes, Handbags, Kittens, Flowers, Nature, Anal Plugs, Jokes etc.

*Disclaimer.You did mention Ann Summers

8. Dragonlady30

Dragonlady30 Star commenter

That's got to be the best description of them I've ever heard!

Work of the devil!

9. lunarita

lunarita Established commenter

Good grief it's a bit early for this isn't it?
    I'd go for something from Lush, maybe, if I wanted something that will be used rather than discarded as a novelty.

10. Best pressie I got from the secret santa was a £5 voucher gift wrapped in a box with a lovely bow!!!!

£5 of lottery tickets ?

11. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Grandelf may have a box of penis shaped pasta he could sell you!

12. Who gives a ***?

13. Twelve people. Including you.

14. (<u>WARNING: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT 'POLITICALLY CORRECT')</u>

One year, I drew one of our Associate Deputies, who was not only a pompous and ineffectual sh*t, but also a german. I should explain that this latter attribute still matters to some of us of the early Post War generation. My first thought was to get a german version of Mein Kampf but, understandably, these are rather rare and, consequently, very expensive.
    One Saturday, i happened to be browsing in a remainered bookshop, in the Euston Road when, quite by chance, my eyes lighted on the perfect gift. What could more fitting for someone of the ADH's qualities but a biography of Ribbentrop.
    I awaited the end of term staff room party with glee but, alas, in vain. This ADH was not at school on the day (der Tag?), so I was denied my moment of pleasure on seeing his face, as he unwrapped his present. In fact, I do not know whether he even got it, as nothing was ever said.

15. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

That made me laugh, albertdog [​IMG]