1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What pay scale should I be on?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by herincharge, Jan 23, 2011.

1. If I am a member of the Senior Leadership Team jointly responsible for all subject areas with the exception of RE and art, am line manager for 2 teachers and 4 support staff, am responsible for the monitoring of planning, teaching, learning and assessment within my team, am senco and NQT induction tutor what salary scale do you think I should be on? Thoughts please?

2. If I am a member of the Senior Leadership Team jointly responsible for all subject areas with the exception of RE and art, am line manager for 2 teachers and 4 support staff, am responsible for the monitoring of planning, teaching, learning and assessment within my team, am senco and NQT induction tutor what salary scale do you think I should be on? Thoughts please?

3. DO YOU HAVE A TLR?
    IF NOT MAINSCALE OR UPS OBVIOUSLY

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Surely on the leadership spine? Where depends on things like school size and your experience I believe.

If not on the leadership spine then whatever TLR is set out in your school's policy thingy and your contract.

You won't be able to change your contracted leadership allowance without consultation with staff and governors though.