1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What next?

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by geniegirl, Jun 20, 2011.

1. Hi all,
    Just after some advice....I am about to go into my 4th year of Primary School teaching. I have moved year groups within these years, mentored an NQT, had a PGCE and a GTP student and have become subject co-ordinator and Eco person. What I am wandering is what should I be after for next year to help with my professional development? One day I would like to be Foundation Stage/KS1 cooordinator or a team leader....
    Any advice?

2. Hi all,
    Just after some advice....I am about to go into my 4th year of Primary School teaching. I have moved year groups within these years, mentored an NQT, had a PGCE and a GTP student and have become subject co-ordinator and Eco person. What I am wandering is what should I be after for next year to help with my professional development? One day I would like to be Foundation Stage/KS1 cooordinator or a team leader....
    Any advice?