1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What makes an outstanding lesson?

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by Dixie1234, May 13, 2007.

1. Does anyone have any website links or concise documents which show practical guidance as to what features make an outstanding lesson? Help needed as we have an inspection due next week......pleeeeaase.

2. Does anyone have any website links or concise documents which show practical guidance as to what features make an outstanding lesson? Help needed as we have an inspection due next week......pleeeeaase.

3. I have a grid which shows this - our SMT use it when observing lessons. If you post your e-mail I'll send it on to you

4. Please could i have a copy of that too if you get the time.
    aiinnes@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks very much.

5. all sent!

6. please may I have one too please... have not seen such a list before so am intrigued!!
    Sorry to be a pain.
    x
    tired10@hotmail.co.uk

7. Noeyedeer

I would be very grateful if you could also send me a copy - sorry for being apain.

Much appreciated though - jbarandall@yahoo.com

Thanks

8. Please could I have a copy of that too, if possible. Would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you

jmacku6@hotmail.com

9. all sent, Tired yours bounced, I'll try again tonight

10. Can I be cheeky and ask to see it? Or you could upload it to the resources bank?

rjd9 @ bton.ac.uk (remove the spaces - it prevents spam )

11. I have job interview/practice lessons coming up soon and this sounds like just the thing I need. Is there any chance I could get a copy too please?

speedbarrymoore AT hotmail.com (it also prevents spam)

Thank you!!!

12. Can I jump on this bandwagon - I would love a copy of your grid if you don't mind. jevick2 AT gmail.com
    Thanks

13. please could I be a pain and have a copy too!!
    my e-mail address is kmb10@talk21.com
    Thanks!!

14. How did your inspection go Dixie?

15. Noeyedeer do you mind sending me a copy of the outstanding lesson format please? My email is erikacorcoran@tiscali.co.uk Many thanks