1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What makes an Outstanding Lesson

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by Anneray, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I am on page 39 of the previous topic and no email recieved. I would be very grateful if someone could send be their outstanding lesson info.

sykew001@medway.org.uk

Thanks in advance

2. Thank you Margaret T ... it makes interesting reading

3. A very useful and mind -stretching article- thanks for putting it up - i'm also in need of as many useful tips as poss!
    :)

4. Apologies for hijacking this thread but I must point out to Anneray, that if you go onto page 32 of the oustanding lesson thread in the professional development forum, you will find a lovely website link to a good grid on what makes an outstanding lesson which was posted by a lovely person called noeyedeer and hosted by another kind person called brenden which you can download yourself, instead of waiting on here and barraging the poor exhausted Dixie1234 with endless e-mail requests and reminders to fulfil said requests that he/she cannot possibly keep up with, unless he/she is superhuman!

Hope this helps!

Lynsita