1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What is wrong with me?!?

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by mmm...Milk, Mar 7, 2012.

1. mmm...Milk

mmm...Milk New commenter

Can I be stressed with you? I can't find my passport, to prove I am british (unless they will accept the one from 1992). I am going to say I don't have one (kind of true - I think it has run out anyway. I feel I am chasing my tail, trying to find pointless and repetive information for this interview tomorrow. After all of this, I bet I don't get it anyway. I don't actually know why I am being interviewed, because loads of people seem to have done better than me.
    I am SO stressed now. ARGGHHHH! I feel your pain welshchocoholic!

2. welshchocoholic1

welshchocoholic1 Senior commenter

<u>WAY</u> too busy to relax, but have calmed down a bit [​IMG] -
    Yes you can be stressed now, so you can get it out of your system, but you can't be stressed when you're in the interview[​IMG]. Easier said than done I know!
    They wouldn't have sortlisted you if they didn't want to interview you. Good luck for tomorrow mmm . . .milk [​IMG]

3. welshchocoholic1

Sorry, actually meant to be helpful in the last post, and wasn't!
    Wat about a birth certificate? Possibly a driving licence, but I think birth certificate may be better, unless of course you find the passport. I eventually found my letter- in the one place I hadn't looked!

4. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

I hope you are more chilled and relaxed than you were yesterday. And I would say that just be thankful you were being absentminded about where you'd put things......I'd so *loved* that to have been my issue yesterday as opposed to my car crash. I am sure that the right job is out there for you and that you will get it and be awesome, next time you can't find something take a few deep breaths and start looking including the most and least likely places for it.

5. welshchocoholic1

Oh no!!!! Hope you are ok now - how awfl for you! x

6. I already have folders for all the other bits, but I need to get me an employment file!

7. welshchocoholic1

Yes please - only have 1.5 cupboards, and not much in them, so wont be a big job!
    Have already got plastic wallets (Not for the cupboards) [​IMG]