1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What is the report format you use for end of year reports?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Dalian Daisy, May 5, 2011.

1. Hi all, We are currently trying to review the format we use for end of year reports. At present our report is a 2 sided prose type with written comments for every area of the curric, levels for Ma, Eng & Sci an an underlined part where you underline whether the level is below, in line or above national expectations and put in a target. It is a nightmare so we are trying to slim it down & are thinking of more of a tick box type arrangement with a personal comment, levels, next targets. However we are trying the creative curric and don't know how to turn this into a tick box type arrangement- whether we try to divide it up into separate subjects with quite wide criteria e.g. 'Understanding of fair tests' 'Knowledge of how to be healthy' ' ability to join & finsih materials' etc or do a prose type part for the topic but I am sure it says you have to report on every subject & we combine ours into a topic approach, apart from RE, PE & some discrete Science.
    If anyone has a report format that they like ( an oxymoron I know! no- one likes doing reports do you think you could share it somehow?) or what you do, Ta!!

2. Hi all, We are currently trying to review the format we use for end of year reports. At present our report is a 2 sided prose type with written comments for every area of the curric, levels for Ma, Eng & Sci an an underlined part where you underline whether the level is below, in line or above national expectations and put in a target. It is a nightmare so we are trying to slim it down & are thinking of more of a tick box type arrangement with a personal comment, levels, next targets. However we are trying the creative curric and don't know how to turn this into a tick box type arrangement- whether we try to divide it up into separate subjects with quite wide criteria e.g. 'Understanding of fair tests' 'Knowledge of how to be healthy' ' ability to join & finsih materials' etc or do a prose type part for the topic but I am sure it says you have to report on every subject & we combine ours into a topic approach, apart from RE, PE & some discrete Science.
    If anyone has a report format that they like ( an oxymoron I know! no- one likes doing reports do you think you could share it somehow?) or what you do, Ta!!

3. I've sent you a message!

4. Please could you send me a copy too,
    thanks