1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What is the colour of happiness?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

And cowardy custards and vomit. Blue makes me happy because it is my very best colour.

2. I'm getting to like blue more .....particularly soft blues.
    I love reds and greens ........

3. Vampyria

Vampyria New commenter

Yes, my immediate response was yellow as well when I saw the thread title.
    Interesting,though some shades are more appealing than others, it's by no means my favourite colour! Prefer orange and love jades and turquoises!

4. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Mine too [​IMG]
    Not my favourite colour (quite like orange/purple/green at the moment) but I'd say if was the most significant colour for happiness. x

5. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

6. I love emerald and topaz type colours [​IMG] They are my colours of happiness!

7. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Red isn't just the colour of anger. If it was there'd be a lot of angry people on Valentine's Day. It can also be the colour of passion, luuuurve, and revolution.

I think the colour of sand makes me happiest, which is a sort of yellow I suppose.

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Pink is the colour of happiness, surely? But it says Orange is. The trouble I've had with my phone and Orange, it is not!!

9. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

I always think of yellow as being the happiest colour [​IMG]
    I like red, orange and pink too.
    Come to think of it, I definitely like 'foody' colours best, so my favourite could never be blue.
    Does that make sense to anyone other than me?

10. Vampyria

Vampyria New commenter

Yes, definitely. I could have added deep pink to the list in my earlier post. I acually like red as well.

11. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Me too, pea green, aubergine, galingal, golden chips, rare beef, psb, creamy mashed potato etc

12. Vampyria

Vampyria New commenter

Yes, it does since it's all about association really and the feelings that are evoked. At least that's my experience.