1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What is the biggest BS story someone has told you?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Reecedouglas1, May 24, 2019.

1. Reecedouglas1

Reecedouglas1 New commenter

In school a friend claimed he was sat on the side of the road and a guy in a car drove past and took his DR pepper.

2. peakster

peakster Star commenter

Have you heard the one about some annoying to**er who keeps putting really annoying and personal threads on an internet forum ?

3. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

This kid said his cousin could beat my cousin up which is total BS cos even though his cousin was in the army, my cousin knows kung fu, he had all Bruce Lee's films and everything.

lanokia likes this.
  4. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

Strong and stable

5. kittylion

kittylion Established commenter

Have just seen this very same thread title on Mumsnet - 0/10 for originality.

6. peakster

peakster Star commenter

I think he posts them everywhere - all round the world.

towncryer and ilovesooty like this.
  7. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

"Ever since I first stepped through the door behind me as prime minister, I have striven to make the United Kingdom a country that works not just for a privileged few, but for everyone."

T. May

8. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

365 million a week will go to the NHS.....

knitone, sparkleghirl and towncryer like this.
  9. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

"I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will have Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

'I am a stable genius'...

sigh

sparkleghirl and towncryer like this.
  10. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Our ambition is to work towards achieving the ISO 20400 Sustainable Procurement standard. We will understand the detailed requirements of the standard, baseline our current position, and will work together with our supply chain to create an action plan and road map for achieving this.
    suᴉɐɹʇ uᴉƃɹᴉʌ

sabrinakat likes this.