1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What is Girona like?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by lesleymorrs, May 31, 2010.

1. Im not mentioning any schools or refering to any place... as Ive had 3 threads deleted when very vague, but please could somone let me know about the place? Thanks

2. Im not mentioning any schools or refering to any place... as Ive had 3 threads deleted when very vague, but please could somone let me know about the place? Thanks

3. Hi
    I would also like some further information on Girona and the school that are advertised this week. I have done a search but there isn't that much information out there that tells me anything else.
    Thanks

4. the hippo

the hippo Established commenter Community helper

I have no idea what Girona is like. I have never been there. Is it in Italy?

5. I think it's in Spain.

6. jolet

jolet New commenter

It is in Catalunya.

7. It's nice, it has an airport where you can fly to a couple of places in the UK (Bournemouth and not sure where else). You could commute to Barcelona but it would take more than an hour.

Don't know anything about the school though, sorry.

8. Hi, Just wondering if you got an interview cos I applied there too and have heard nothing.

Don't know anything about the school so can't help there, sorry :)