1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What is Faith? - Year 3 has anyone done this?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by billygoatgriff, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Hi, just in middle of planning and my next RE topic is 'What is Faith?'. Has anyone done this who would be willing to share their plans as I'm a bit stuck! Thanks.

2. Hi, just in middle of planning and my next RE topic is 'What is Faith?'. Has anyone done this who would be willing to share their plans as I'm a bit stuck! Thanks.

3. I have a very basic plan of this for year 3s. But it does incorporate Easter into it. You can have a copy if you want but you may need to amend it. Email me on nutty200736@hotmail.co.uk

4. Thanks Nutty, you have mail!

5. Hi Billygoatgriff, just checked my email and it hasn't come through. Do you want to post your email and then I will try and send it to you?

6. Just tried to send it to you but it came back as a delivery failure! Will try again later. You might want to send me another email to see if it comes through. nutty200736@hotmail.co.uk

7. Hi Nutty, just tried again. Hopefully you now have mail!!

8. Sent you an email. I am currently not on my own laptop and haven't got my memory stick with me. As soon as I can today I will send the plans to you!

9. You should now have email! Hope it helps!!

10. Would it be possible for me to have a copy too? Sorry bit cheeky but I am meant to be covering this unit next term....been told to use Moses as example of faith instead though.

hannah_cole@hotmail.com