1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What have I done wrong with my new laptop? Help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by marymoocow, Apr 17, 2012.

1. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

I can't log in to TES and thought it was the TES site down, but I can log on in my old computer so not sure. It has remembered my name and password but just returns to main page as if I havent logged in. Have tried doing it manually without prompts but still no joy. I cant remember if I got on the site last night when I first used the computer, but must have done for it to have autoprompted my name and password. Any ideas? Thanks

2. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Are you sure you're not actually logged in? Mine usually reverts to the main page but does have my name shown on the black bar at the top of the page alongside Inbox amd Logout options.

3. marymoocow

marymoocow Star commenter

No it still says log in and when I go to the forum pages I am not logged in. Obviously I can still log in on the old computer hence me being able to post still. I dont have any problems logging into other websites just this one.

4. Hi, I am having exactly the same problem with my new Toshiba laptop. Did you manage to solve the logging in issue? Your help will be really appreciated as it's driving me mad!