1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to the different forums for Welsh education?

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by darkness, Dec 18, 2015.

1. darkness

darkness New commenter

I fought hard a while back to get those forums in place for the different phases. Maybe others prefer everything for Welsh education to be in one jumble? If so, then fair enough.

2. Geoff Thomas

Geoff Thomas Star commenter

Even one forum seems not to have any participants.

I think there have been fewer than five posting since the revamp.

3. KateRitchie

KateRitchie New commenter

It's frustrating having only one board for Welsh education and it's even more frustrating that so few people actually contribute to the board. Education in Wales is different to education in England. I have been wanting to ask about interview questions people have been asked recently but I know there's little point asking on the Welsh board as no one will reply and if I ask on other boards I am likely to get England specific questions and no questions regarding the LNF, etc. It's such a shame!

4. caielen

caielen New commenter

Could it be that the forums are no longer as well advertised and so you have to go out of your way to find them or are we all too busy meeting consortia demands to have time to comment?