1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What does ''stop'' mean??

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by Ham_1, Jan 20, 2011.

1. I just logged on to track and my decision has STOP underneath it. Is that me being declined then?? I am getting really fed up with the whole process. 5 applications, one interview, 2 days in school with an interview dependent on the outcome of those two days (still no feedback from those two days in Nov either!) and still I do not know what I will be doing come Sept.
    Very mardy!

Ham.

2. I just logged on to track and my decision has STOP underneath it. Is that me being declined then?? I am getting really fed up with the whole process. 5 applications, one interview, 2 days in school with an interview dependent on the outcome of those two days (still no feedback from those two days in Nov either!) and still I do not know what I will be doing come Sept.
    Very mardy!

Ham.

3. lol55

lol55 New commenter

Don't be mardi!!! It happened to a friend. Check out the link below which will explain it. It probs just means that what with all the changes happening the uni need a biiiit more time!!!
    Good luck :D
    http://www.gttr.ac.uk/students/track/faqs/general/stop