1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What do you want from the fat beardy bloke?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by chocolatebox9, Dec 23, 2010.

1. How kind of you to ask, tassiegirl.
    Colin is free this year as its too late to ask for him. I could make do with him I suppose but I'd rather have this.
    [​IMG]

World peace, an end to hunger and disease and a Jo Malone candle would be nice too.

2. He is a bit greasy! You can have him :)
    I think the Jo Malone candle should be easy enough to sort out.
    Can Santa stop me eating these pringles, please?

3. Oooh I think I would like a relief from the neck pain I have and for my sister to not be such a stubborn so and so. I realise these might be impossible even for santa so I'll settle for just having a nice time tomorrow please.

4. *sends a doctor (once he's finished with everyone else) and a nice time*
    *scratches head over what to do about sister*

5. No.

6. But why not?
    It's ok, I've managed to finish them myself anyway!

7. Because you'd already put your list in.
    He can't stop me from eating sprouts for the same reason.

8. Gosh! You are expecting presents. I have nothing to unwrap in the morning at all. No, I haven't opened it all already, either. Not a single present from anyone at all. And I won't be seeing anyone who will 'surprise me' either. Food aplenty, Mass to attend and lunch to cook and eat. And between all of that, a couple of good books.

9. Are you me in disguise? An altarego? You have just described my Christmas.

10. marmot.morveux

marmot.morveux New commenter

I'd like Santa to send me a decent man - oh, and one to Tassie too - if she wants one, of course!
    MM

11. MM, thanks for the thought - I'd love one!

12. A working boiler please. Mine has JUST packed up. Timing is everything. Failing that, a boiler engineer willing to come out for tons of cash.

13. Phoenixchild

Phoenixchild Occasional commenter

I would like a belated Christmas present, I would like to have a baby. If the fat man with the beard can grant me that I'll start believeing in fairies and God all over again!xx
    [​IMG]

14. No decent man for you as you sent one to Tassiegirl but not me.
    You are getting one who has just eated two hunderdweight of sprouts.
    I am aware that some people don't get presents. If you want one just ask for it and it will be delivered, albeit virtually.

15. I was going to send you one who would just come out anyway but he'll be very appreciative of the tons of cash.

16. Hope everyone finds something to thankful for.
    Love and hugs all round.
    Have the best time you can.
    Happy Christmas.

17. Dear fat beardy bloke
    thank you for the book tokens and for making sure Mr C didn't buy me an ironing board cover. You don.t have to kill him now. It was a brilliant Christmas.
    lots of love
    C x

18. Apart from the more-or-less expected nifty, pretty, useful things, thank you mr fat, beardy, smiley, red-faced bloke for the tickets to the ..................
    Kiri Te Kanawa concert!!!!!! Yaaaay!

19. Thanks for everything the day was all I could have hoped for.
    One ecstactic baby with a new bike plus lots of other pressies.
    A lovely dinner in wonderful company.
    A quiet evening alone, baby sleeping worn out by a crazy happy day. A sense of all being well with the world.
    I'm sorry this is not everyones experience, it's not always been mine but this year it is and I'm very grateful for it.

20. casper

casper New commenter

Survived Breast Cancer, had boob removed so would like a new one please this year.