1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think is your best and worst feature?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kibosh, May 24, 2011.

1. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Can be a personality trait, mental faculty, physical attribute.

2. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

My best feature is my devastating good looks, charisma, charm and animal magnetism.

My worst feature is my blatant lying.

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Best- My sense of humour

Worst-My sense of humour

4. Oh I recognise those traits in myself too curly...and it's quite amazing because in my teens and early twenties I was SO shy! I also feel myself getting impatient when someone doesn't get to the point, doesn't grasp the best way to do something or mithers about decision-making. I just want to take over......[​IMG]
    However...my worst feature is my feet. They are long and flat. (Size 7/8) How I envy women with dainty little feet and good arches.I see lovely shoes in the shop that look fantastic in a size 4/5 but like bloody great canal barges in my size. I also have deep-set piggy eyes....I would love big almond-shaped ones.
    Best physical feature...I dunno...thick hair? Strong nails? Pronounced Cupid's Bow on upper lip? That's all a bit sad really, isn't it?
    Best characteristic? The ability to keep looking for silver linings, no matter how grim the situation....and a willingness to laugh at myself.

5. My best features are my eyes, green with brown flecks.
    My worst features are my toes. Like something out of Lord of the Rings.